1. IDENTIFICATIVE DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), the following data is reflected below:
- Company Name: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L.
- CIF: B05234802
- Address: C/ Pensamiento 27 ESC.IZ 3º 3, 28020, MADRID
- Data from the Mercantile Register:
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this portal of CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. attributes the condition of USERS, who accept, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions which, in their case, are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. or to licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. offers through its portal and, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy of terrorism or offensive against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing the Organic Law (hereinafter RDLOPD) and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures to guarantee
the correct use and processing of the user's personal data. To this end, together with each form for the collection of personal data in the services that the user may request from CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L., the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility for the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communications of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. informs that it complies with the LSSI-CE and will request your consent for the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L., by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.).), owned by CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. or its licensors. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of CÁRNICAS LAMB S. is expressly prohibited.L. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. The USER may view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L., is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors and omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all of them.
the technological measures necessary to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the portal and the way in which they are presented or located on the portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. shall not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances shall CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. reserves the right to refuse to withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. may modify at any time the conditions specified herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems appropriate due to improper use of its website or failure to comply with these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise, the parties may submit their conflicts in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this respect. CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. is domiciled in MADRID, Spain.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out from that computer. To find out more about cookies, CÁRNICAS LAMB S.L. invites you to access the following link:
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user may, at any time, choose which cookies they wish to function on this website by means of:
the configuration of the browser, for example:
- Chrome, from
- Explorer, from
- Firefox, from
- Safari, from